You’ve heard some variation of “If you can find a way to earn a living doing what you love then you’ll never work a day in your life”…We love Full of Days and well…sure feels like work. Actually we just love it and Affiliate Links can help us pay a few bills, here is the “why” and “how”:
- Research: We, especially Kelsey, do a significant amount of research for our posts. This includes finding products and ingredients that work. So links are a way for us to share this effort and cut down on the work for you, our visitors. It is another way we do the work and you can get to the doing!
- Income: The many of the links (products and ingredients) on our site are affiliate links. Links that, when clicked on, take you to online suppliers – suppliers that we use ourselves for the same products. In return for the referral, these suppliers pay us a percentage of any purchases you make, at no extra cost to you. You enjoy the same pricing, specials and shipping as when you go directly to the supplier. This makes for a win-win – you are one click away from products and ingredients that we have reviewed, used and recommend, and we earn a few bucks that help us continue to research and post more resources!
How it works:
- Click on a link to a supplier (I.E. Amazon). Put the linked product into your Amazon cart, browse some more and add additional products if you like, then check out via Amazon.
- For all products you added to your cart, and purchased in that session, Full of Days receives a percentage.
- If life calls and you close out of Amazon before purchasing products, we do not receive credit for anything =( Even if you come back later and purchase the same products but go directly to Amazon (not via our site).
- The key is accessing Amazon through our site, picking products, and checking out at that time.
- You can also click on the Amazon Button (below) and then bookmark that page as your Amazon link!
Integrity disclaimer: We will never recommend a product just so we can “link” it. If we are not thrilled by something, it will not be a Full of Days post. Anytime we are aware of more economical options we will include it (Example: Kerrygold butter – buying it at Costco will pay for your membership…it does ours!). Unless noted, Full of Days and Smalltown Design, LLC. do not receive any other type of payment from sponsors or advertisers. If there are any exceptions we will say so! Our thoughts and opinions are ours and do not represent those of any affiliates or products.
Simple enough…this helps us afford to share all the free content. We decided early on that we did not want to clutter up Full of Days with random 3rd party advertising. We hope you agree.
If you have questions about this topic please ask!
P.S. If you feel like blessing us, whenever you want to buy products from Amazon, ANY products, simply click through any of our Amazon links and shop ‘till you drop! Any purchases you make on Amazon during that “session”; car parts/big screen TV’s/toilet paper… you name it, we benefit. THANK YOU!