Exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize all in one step! Whether you’re a gardener in need of some hand repair, or you’re looking for a quick, easy and inexpensive gift, this Gardener’s Hand Scrub is for you!
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into an air-tight container and keep next to sink for easy use.
- To use, grab a tablespoon or so of scrub and rub together your dirt-covered hands. If they’re really covered with dirt you may need to repeat a few times, paying attention to the dirt that can hide in the fingernail beds.
- After you’re done rinsing in water, your hands will be clean, soft, and exfoliated. This is also great for getting feet soft and lovely after bare-footing around in summer!
- “Grease Monkey” Scrub: Swap out the oils to remove sticky, oily or greasy build up on hands and use a combination of 10 drops Wild Orange and 10 drops Lemon. This works like magic! Better for your skin than the chemical filled stuff from the store and less dent in the wallet!
- See below for a list of my favorite scent options.