Creamy and hot salted caramel apple cider, perfect for a chilly evening.
- Warm apple cider on the stove top.
- Pour warmed cider into your Vitamix, or blender. (Yes, I assume you have one, if you don’t please research and give great thought to buying one. It’s the best kitchen investment I have made.)
- Add all other ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on 3 or 4 until the cider changes color (a slightly lighter color than before), then blend on 1 or 2 for a few seconds.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy next to your loved ones.
* Making your own caramel sauce is easy and delicious, click here for a quick tutorial and recipe for Salted Caramel.
- Serving Size: 1 mug
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 32.3g
- Sodium: 36mg
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 1mg