Pumpkin pie is amazing on it’s own, but this healthier version, made from scratch, with the simple addition of cream cheese is outta this world delicious.
- Remove random pots and pans from oven and pre-heat to 425℉.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Add pumpkin puree to the bowl of a stand mixer and add spices. Turn mixer on low and, using the whisk attachment, mix until combined.
- Add sugar and eggs to pumpkin mixture, mix until combined.
- With stand mixer going, slowly pour in the evaporated milk. Set aside.
- Roll out pie crusts and line two nine-inch pie plates. Fold and crimp edges.
- Divide pumpkin filling evenly into the two pie shells, be careful not to overfill.
- Cube cream cheese and dot evenly over the tops of pies. Pressing half of the cubes down into the pies, while the other half of the cubes “float” on top.
- Bake pies at 425℉ for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350℉ and bake 40-50 minutes more until pies are set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with Homemade Cool Whip.
- Serving Size: 1/8 pie
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 24.2g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 11.9g
- Saturated Fat: 7.2g
- Carbohydrates: 28.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 86mg