Healthy cookie dough you can eat as a dip, or rolled into bites. No worries about raw eggs, or a sugar high. Indulge, guilt free!
For the Dip
- Strain chickpeas and put into blender.
- Add maple syrup and milk of choice to blender and blend for a few seconds.
- Add nut butter, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Blend again until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
For the bites
- Chill cookie dough dip in the refrigerator for a few hours (or overnight) until firm.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and place onto parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30-60 minutes.
- Cookie dough dip is delicious served with sliced fruit, pretzel sticks and graham crackers.
- Store extra cookie dough dip in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Bring back to room temperature before serving.
- Cookie dough bites are best stored in the freezer and should be served straight from the freezer. They soften up too much at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Sodium: 68mg
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg