No more harmful ingredients from store bought soaps. Homemade foaming hand soap is quick and simple and will save your family money. The best part is you can mix and match your favorite scents for a safe, natural DIY solution.
- Measure and add water to your soap dispenser.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake gently to combine.
- Some separation is normal. Shake gently to redistribute the oils and continue use.
- Can substitute avocado, olive or fractionated coconut oil.
- According to the Oxford Journals, Lemongrass is among the best oils for fighting off bacteria (namely aemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, and Escherichia coli).
- Lavender makes a lovely floral scent.
- Citrus scents (like sweet orange, grapefruit, lemon and lime) help awaken your senses.
- Use an immunity blend for an added boost to your immune system during the cold/flu season. (Immune Aid, Germ Fighter, OnGuard, Thieves or Immune Strength are all great options depending on your EO Company of choice.)
- As always, please educate yourself on the safety and proper protocol of using Essential Oils.
- Serving Size: N/A
- Calories: N/A
- Sugar: N/A
- Sodium: N/A
- Fat: N/A
- Saturated Fat: N/A
- Unsaturated Fat: N/A
- Trans Fat: N/A
- Carbohydrates: N/A
- Fiber: N/A
- Protein: N/A
- Cholesterol: N/A