Light and fluffy egg noodles that are gluten and dairy free. Perfect for chicken noodle soup on a chilly evening.
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour (we make our own using this recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 farm fresh eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk of your choice, as needed (nut and seed milks work fine)
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add eggs and oil, and mix with flat beater. If dough does not begin to hold together, add nut/seed milk one tablespoon at a time.
- Shape dough into a ball, and roll out on a well floured surface from 1/4 -1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into strips, and allow to air dry for about ten minutes for easier handling.
- *If you don’t have a batch of gluten-free flour mixed up, do this step first by following this recipe.
- This recipe is perfect for chicken noodle soup. Add some bone broth to a large pot, cut up your favorite soup veggies (onions, carrots, celery), and add to pot then season with salt and pepper. Simmer until veggies are al dente, then add noodles and simmer for 15 minutes more. The last five minutes, add diced chicken and frozen peas (if you like). Enjoy! Gluten-free, dairy-free chicken noodle soup!
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 215mg
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 55mg