This healthy, quick & easy Bisquick mix is perfect for pancakes, waffles, biscuits, dumplings and even strawberry shortcake! Mix up a batch and have it on hand for quick and easy meals that don’t sacrifice your health.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl of a stand mixer (or large bowl if mixing with pastry cutter or by hand).
- Mix in melted coconut oil using the whisk attachment, a pastry cutter or by hand.
- If your coconut oil is solid, sift through the baking mix with your hands searching for any large pieces, squeezing them between your fingers until grainy.
- Store Bisquick mix in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- You can use solid or melted coconut oil for this recipe, just be sure no pieces larger than the size of a pea remain.
- Use organic sprouted flour to make this baking mix even healthier.
- Baking mix is shelf stable, however we recommend storing in the refrigerator.
- Baking mix should last 3-6 months in the refrigerator.