This fall favorite is like having pumpkin pie in a mug. Creamy and rich with warm and cozy holiday spices.
- Warm milk on the stove top.
- Pour milk and remaining ingredients into a high powered blender and mix until frothy.
- Fill up your favorite mug and sprinkle with a pinch of pumpkin spice.
- Enjoy that flavor of pumpkin pie without all the work of actually making one (although if you want to make one, we have a killer recipe for cream cheese pumpkin pie!)
- For dairy-free, use coconut milk, cashew milk or other nut-milk of choice.
- To make this sugar-free, sub liquid stevia for the maple syrup.
- To make this GAPS friendly, sub honey for the maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 16 oz.
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 30.1g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 32.6g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 10.5g
- Cholesterol: 31mg