Healthy Pumpkin Pie Steamer
Because I’ve turned my kiddos into PSL fanatics…this affordable and healthy homemade pumpkin pie steamer is a home run!
It’s well into PSL season, and if you know what that means…you’re in the right place!
Pumpkin Spice Latte “season” comes around for a few short months every year, and it seems like every coffee chain around takes advantage of our PSL cravings that build up each year until Fall.
Have you had your fill this year?
If left up to me, I’d buy a fancy latte every day while the season lasts…but let’s be honest, I’d both go broke and my body would hate me for it!
I shared my recipe for a healthy pumpkin spice latte recipe over at Attainable Sustainable…so head on over and bookmark the recipe so you can indulge in this delicious healthy treat anytime you want!
But while I was snapping photos for the recipe, my kiddos were begging me for a pumpkin pie steamer! Which is really just our fun name for a Pumpkin Spice Latte, sans coffee!
I’m not gonna lie folks…it tastes just like pumpkin pie in a mug! If you were a fly on the wall in our house, you’d certainly find us sipping our pumpkin pie steamers on chilly fall evenings or warming up after hitting the sledding hill in the winter!
Also be sure to check out this Homemade Gingerbread Latte…it’s equally as delicious and will get you in that “holiday mood”!
Pumpkin Pie Steamer
- Warm milk on the stove top.
- Pour milk and remaining ingredients into a high powered blender and mix until frothy.
- Fill up your favorite mug and sprinkle with a pinch of pumpkin spice.
- Enjoy that flavor of pumpkin pie without all the work of actually making one (although if you want to make one, we have a killer recipe for cream cheese pumpkin pie!)
- For dairy-free, use coconut milk, cashew milk or other nut-milk of choice.
- To make this sugar-free, sub liquid stevia for the maple syrup.
- To make this GAPS friendly, sub honey for the maple syrup.